I am a little behind on sharing my September Ipsy bag, but we had some excitement — we bought a house! Now that the moving and packing is nearing completion, I have a little more time for the important things in life 🙂
My September Ipsy silver, studded Street Style Glam bag was filled with lots of wonderful products for the season.
The bag included:
- Crown Brush Infinity Shadow/Crease Duet Brush. This dual-ended brush is fantastic for blending eye shadow for a natural and smooth look. Retails for $6.99.
- Hikari Lipstick in Cabernet. Despite the bold color, I actually really love it. Think, Felicity from Arrow. The lipstick gives a nice retro, polished look. Retails for $13.
- NYX Hot Singles Eye Shadow in Innocent. As with most NYX products, this shadow is great. The shimmery gold color is great as we move into fall and the holiday season. Retails for $4.50.
- Pacifica Natural Water-Proof Eye Pencil in Fringe. I am not an eye pencil user, but this one has great color and goes on smoothly. Retails for $11.
- Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Mask. I was excited to get a hair product in this bag. This product smells good and leaves hair feeling smooth and silky. Great product to revitalize your hair. Retails for $26.